Built for terrain.
Designed for the city.
Era, the new definition of city stroller. Featuring an infant-safe, reversible seat to bond with your precious cargo until they’re ready to adventure facing forward.
Roll smoothly through bumpy terrain and keep your napping passenger asleep with all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires. With its small footprint, manoeuvring tight spaces is stress-free and easy. Plus, there is plenty of room to grow with its extended footwell. Era has a quick, compact fold, auto lock and standing stow – save space and keep moving.
In keeping with Bumbleride’s eco-focused manufacturing, Era includes an adjustable handlebar made of all-natural cork. Cork is durable, ergonomic, non-toxic and 100% sustainable. Bumbleride’s eco-fabrics are made with 100% recycled PET and OEKO-TEX certified to be free from harmful chemicals (*UK models FR treated).
Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of
landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do.
- Reversible seat, easy to use and infant safe
- Adjustable, non-toxic cork* handle and safety strap included
- Infant compatible – stroller seat will lie down flat with an adjustable footrest, in both directions
- Built in adapters for bassinet, no extra attachment needed
- Infant car seat compatible
- Quick, compact fold for both stroller and seat, with auto-lock and standing stow
- Can be folded with the seat attached (facing forward)
- Small footprint – when opened for small spaces and when closed for storage
- One-handed backrest recline
- Extra room with long seat and footwell
- Air-filled tires and all wheel suspension offer the smoothest ride
- Oversized cargo basket with zip pocket for air pump (included)
- Secure foot brake
- 5-pt safety harness with shoulder pads
- Compatible with other single accessories (BAS-55, M-90, MB-55, IN-01, PP-88, M-70)
- Eco-fabrics free from harmful chemicals (100% rPET and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified)
- Machine washable seat fabrics and canopies (all removable)
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extensions offering extra sun coverage
- 360-degree swivel front wheels with in-line lock option
- Available colourways: Matte Black, Dawn Grey, Maritime Blue, Silver Black
*See Eco Statement for more info about “Why Cork”
- Weight: 27 lbs (12.5kg)
- Frame: 20 lbs (9kg)
- Seat: 7 lbs (3.5kg)
- Capacity: 55 lbs (25kg)
- Standing/Unfolded: 32.5” L x 24.5” W x 40.5” H (82.5cm L x 62.5cm W x 103cm H)
- Folded with seat: 29.5” L x 24.5” W x 13” H (75cm L x 62.5cm W x 33cm H)
- Folded w/out seat: 29.5” L x 24.5” W x 12” H (75cm L x 62.5cm W x 30.5cm H)
- Folded: w/o rear wheels: 29.5″ L x 20.75″ W x 10.75″ H (75cm L x 52.5cm W x 27.5cm H)
- Upright fold: 30” L x 24.5” W x 12.5” H (76cm L x 62.5cm W x 32cm H)
- Handle range: 26” – 44.5” H (66cm – 113cm H)
- Wheel size: 8.5” Front x 11.5” Rear (air tires with inner tube)
- Packaging DIMs: 20” L x 11” W x 30” H (51cm L x 28cm W x 77cm H)
- Seat: 9.5” L x 12.5” W (24cm L x 32cm W)
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19.5” L x 13” W (50cm L x 33cm W)
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 25″ H (63.5cm H)
- Footrest: 12” L x 13” W (30.5cm L x 33cm W)
- Shoulder width: 13″ W (33cm W)
- Seat to knee: 9.5″ L (24cm L)
- Knee to footrest: 12″ L (30.5cm L)
- Width at knee: 13″ W (33cm W)
- 3 Year Warranty
- Wrist strap
- Bumper Bar
- Car seat adapters (specific to car seat models, see car seat compatibility)
- Mini Board (MB-55)
- Parent Pack – (PP-88)
- Non-PVC Rain Cover – (ERC-04)
- Carrycot Non-PVC Rain Cover – (BRC-03)
- Organic Infant Insert (IN-01)
- Footmuff & Liner – (M-90)
- Carrycot – (BAS-55)
- Cold Weather Footmuff – (M-70BK)
Car Seat Compatibility
- Maxi Cosi Mico, Mico AP and Max 30 (adapter MNCE-11)
- Clek Liing (MNCE-11)
- Nuna Pipas (adapter MNCE-11)
- Cybex Aton, Aton 2 and Aton Q (adapter MNCE-11)
Do Good. Materials Matter.
With each new year, our commitment to sustainability strives on. Materials are carefully and thoughtfully chosen based on their environmental impact but also with durability in mind.
Our eco story began in 2010 where discussions about conscious manufacturing with our fabric supplier in Taiwan led us to launch our natural edition stroller that contained 50% recycled materials that next season.
Our eco story has continued to evolve in fabrics, materials and processes with each new edition. Our fabrics are now made of 100% recycled polyester and use 28 post consumer water bottles per stroller (52 for Indie Twin). Strollers are PVC and phthalate free with no polyurethane foam. Fabrics are OEKO-Tex Standard 100, certified to be free from harmful chemicals*. We use an innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller (black colourways). Canopies are UPF/SPF 45+ to keep precious skin protected.
We have moved from C-8 fluorocarbon-based water repellent treatment to C-6 treatment, which is ecofriendlier as its by-products break down faster in the environment and with less potential toxicity over time to living things. We are also working closely with our factory to reduce waste and increase efficiency in packaging and printing, while keeping your products safe and secure.
With Era we are introducing the use of cork on the handle, and the small zipper pulls, as an eco-friendly alternative to other materials. Benefits of cork include it is truly sustainable (harvested, not cut down), antimicrobial and has cushioned comfort. Cork is used in many high use applications including fishing rod handles, toys, shoes, insulation, wine stoppers, flooring, yoga mats, etc. It is a versatile resource that is very easy to maintain.
- Durable & Anti-microbial
- 100% Sustainable & Renewable
- Naturally Waterproof & Non-toxic
- Non-slip, Ergonomic Grip