Bumbleride Single Stroller Carrycot – Dawn Grey
The Single Carrycot provides a safe bed for infants using 100% recycled polyester fabric, a vented base board and breathable mattress that can be used for overnight sleeping, allowing your baby to lie flat.
The Single Carrycot provides a safe bed for infants using 100% recycled polyester fabric, a vented base board and breathable mattress that can be used for overnight sleeping, allowing your baby to lie flat. Latching easily on to Indie, Era and Speed model strollers, this bassinet converts your stroller into a parent facing pram. Featuring a large UPF 45+ canopy with pop out extension, zip on wind cover and one-handed carrying handle.
Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do.
The Bumbleride Carrycot complies with ASTM F-833, SOR/85-379 and EN 1888 safety standards. All fabric complies with Furniture and Furnishings Fire Safety Regulations. We use no polyurethane foam or PVC.
- Approved for overnight sleeping
- Suitable from birth to 19lb (8.5kg), 30” (75cm) length
- UPF 45+ canopy with extension for added coverage
- Fabric made using 100% recycled PET polyester
- Breathable mattress made using polyester honeycomb padding – Removable, machine-washable mattress cover
- Compatible with 2016-2020 Indie, Era and Speed strollers
- Available in Matte Black, Dawn Grey
- Unfolded Exterior Dimensions: 31.5” L x 13” W x 11” H (80 cm L x 33 cm W x 28 cm H)
- Folded Exterior Dimensions: 31.5” L x 13” W x 6.5” H (80 cm L x 33 cm W x 16.5 cm H)
- Unfolded Interior Dimensions: 30.5” L x 12” W x 9.5” H (77.4 cm L x 30.5 cm W x 24cm H) – Weight Capacity: 19 lb (8.5 kg)
- Total Weight: 8 lb (3.6 kg)
|Dimensions||80 × 33 × 28 cm|