Winter weather shouldn’t deter family adventures. The new Cold Weather Footmuff is an essential accessory for any Bumbleride stroller model, providing a cozy and protective layer for cold weather climates. The plush micro-fleece interior is made entirely of post-consumer recycled plastic bottles (100% rPET) creating a warm, soft layer to keep little travelers’ snug. The exterior fabric is made from a durable polyester creating a weather resistant shell. The simple design gives the option of being fully enclosed for cold blustery days or zipping off the top layer for the in-between months. Created with convenience in mind, it is machine washable
Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do.
- Accommodates all Bumbleride models including previous years
- Dual compatible (two can be used on the Indie Twin at the same time)
- Dual zipper allows for venting or top cover removal during warmer weather
- Elasticized hood to fit snugly around the child’s head
- Machine washable (air or line dry).
- Length (head to toe) 34″/865mm, Width 13″/330mm
- Available in Black only
- Weather resistant exterior C-0 DWR (PFOS and PFOA free)