Includes Speed (SP-350), Carrycot (BAS-55) and Non-PVC Raincover (RC-01).
Speed. The purpose-built running stroller specifically engineered for you to go at your pace. Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do. It’s the only stroller available equipped with 3 modes of transport RUN.WALK.JOG. because like life with little ones, you need flexibility. Speed moves smoothly on all-suspension, air-filled tires, and folds with ease due to a new ergonomic trigger release. Complete with extra reflective elements, the redesigned canopy provides more headroom as well as increased sun coverage, so you can get out whenever life calls for adventure. Keep going strong.
Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do.
- Speed3 Steering System: WALK. JOG. RUN
- 1-step fold with redesigned release trigger, allows easier opening and closing
- Updated UPF 45+ canopy with extension for more headroom and extra coverage
- Reflective canopy and footrest logos for added safety
- All-wheel suspension + all air-filled tires (16” rear, 12“front)
- Lightweight & durable aluminium frame
- Easily accessible foot break
- Adjustable Handle with TPR grip (PVC Free)
- Auto lock with standing fold
- 5-point breakaway harness with shoulder pads
- Large cargo basket with storage for (included) air pump
- Built-in mesh storage pockets for water bottles, for parent and child
- Machine washable seat fabrics and canopies (all removable)
- Interior fabric made using 100% recycled PET (all colours)
- Exterior fabric made from 100% recycled PET (except Black)
Black ONLY: Fabric made using a water-saving, solution dye process, 100% polyester not 100% recycled PET
- Available colourways: Matte Black, Dawn Grey Mint
- Weight: 26lb (12kg)
- Capacity: 65lb (29.5kg)
- Standing/Unfolded: 39” L x 24.75” W x 28-47” H (99cm L x 63cm W x 71-119.5cm H)
- Folded: 33” L x 24.75” W x 15.25” H (84cm L x 63cm W x 39cm H)
- Folded with rear wheels removed: 33” L x 19.5” W x 12” H (84cm L x 49.5cm W x 30.5cm H)
- Handle Height range: 28-47” H (71-119.5cm H)
- Interior canopy height: 23” H (58.5cm H)
- Backrest (seatback): 19” L x 14.75” W (48.5cm L x 37.5cm W)
- Shoulder Width: 14.75” W (37.5cm W)
- Seat: 14.75” W x 9” L (37.5cm W x 23cm L)
- Footwell: 16” L x 14” W (40.5cm L x 35.5 cm W)
- Upright Fold Height: 30” H (76cm H)
- Speed – (SP-350) – 3 Year Warranty, Air-pump, Wrist strap, Foldable Bumper Bar, Bell
- Carrycot – (BAS-55)
- Non-PVC Raincover (RC-01)
- Car Seat Adapters (specific to car seat models, see car seat compatibility)
- Parent Pack – (PP-88)
- Carrycot Non-PVC Rain Cover – (BRC-03)
- Footmuff & Liner – (M-90)
- Foldable Snack pack – (SN-25)
- Organic Infant Insert – (IN-01)
Car Seat Compatibility
- Maxi Cosi Mico, Mico AP and Max 30 (adapter MNC-15)
- Nuna Pipa (adapter MNC-15)
- Cybex Aton, Aton 2 and Aton Q (adapter MNC-15)
Do Good. Materials Matter.
With each new year, our commitment to sustainability strives on. Materials are carefully and thoughtfully chosen based on their environmental impact but also with durability in mind. Our eco story began in 2010 where discussions about conscious manufacturing with our fabric supplier in Taiwan led us to launch our natural edition stroller that contained 50% recycled materials that next season. Our eco story has continued to evolve in fabrics, materials and processes with each new edition. Our fabrics are now made of 100% recycled polyester and use 28 post consumer water bottles per stroller (52 for Indie Twin). Strollers are PVC and phthalate free with no polyurethane foam. Fabrics are OEKO-Tex Standard 100, certified to be free from harmful chemicals. We use an innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller (black colourways). Canopies are UPF/SPF 45+ to keep precious skin protected. This year, we have moved from C-8 fluorocarbon-based water repellent treatment to C-6 treatment, which is more eco-friendly as its byproducts break down faster in the environment and with less potential toxicity over time to living things. We are also working closely with our factory to reduce waste and increase efficiency in packaging and printing, while keeping your products safe and secure.
There are no reviews yet.